Logz.io Cloud SIEM combines the ELK stack with advanced security analytics tools to help you identify and remediate threats to your system.
To open your Cloud SIEM account, click the Logz.io logo (upper left corner), and then click Security.
- The first thing you see when you sign in to your security account. The summary dashboard shows the last 24 hours of events that Logz.io found in your log data.
- The Threats dashboard shows you potential threats by correlating your logs with lists of known threats using publicly available threat feeds.
- Research & Dashboards
- Use Kibana Discover to drill down into your logs, or select dashboards to review. Cloud SIEM helps you quickly investigate specific events and threats.
- Schedule reports to be sent out on a regular basis.
- Manage your SIEM’s preconfigured rules, or add your own. When a security rule triggers, a security event is logged and written to the relevant dashboards as well as the Summary and Threats dashboards.