Whether you are a new user or looking for a refresher, you are invited to join us for live training on the Logz.io platform!
We offer weekly group training sessions, covering everything from how to send your data to Logz.io to how to take advantage of our advanced features.
Best of all, we’ll share some logging and monitoring best practices.
Scheduled meeting times
If you’d like to join us, simply register using this Calendly link.
Sessions run on Mondays at 12:30 PM ET and Thursdays at 9:00 AM ET.
Each session is 60 minutes.
Logging with Kibana and Logz.io
- Send your data
- Brief overview of popular shipping methods
- Kibana tips + tricks
- UI overview
- Different ways to search
- Creating alerts
- Different types of triggers
- Alert endpoints
- Dashboards + visualizations
- Types of visualizations
- Building helpful dashboards
- Reduce MTTR with Cognitive and Application insights
- Data optimization
- Drop filters
- Drop insignificant logs pre-ingestion
- Archive and restore logs
Observability beyond logging
- Cloud SIEM
- How to identify security risks
- Supported data sources and predefined security rules
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Seamlessly correlate metrics and log data